KISSlicer's feature set has far outpaced the documentation. KISSlicer has tooltips for every setting and text field built-in, but when that small description is insufficient, the best option currently is to visit the forum.
Videos around the web
A number of people around the web have been making videos using KISSlicer 1.6 (in various states of beta and release). Some of those will be linked here. This list will be updated as new content is found. Note: KISSlicer is not affiliated with any of these videos.
- SublimeLayers has posted some videos:
- KISSlicer's "Lock Paths" function
- KISSlicer Tutorial: Getting Started with the Wizards
- KISSlicer Tutorial: "My crown is called content, a crown that seldom kings enjoy."
- KISSlicer Tutorial: All About Speeds
- KISSlicer Tutorial: Getting Loopy - All About Perimeters and Loops
- KISSlicer Tutorial: Settings, Profiles and Projects - Oh My!
Documentation for older versions
Davide at 3ntr has also written documentation for KISSlicer 1.5, and has generously allowed us to mirror it here. Though it is for a previous version, it still covers the basics, and much of the workflow is similar in the new 1.6 release.